We apologize in advance for the unsolicited hugs.
Join Our Family
Committed to quality and honesty, Arborwear is a hardworking outdoor apparel company built with authenticity, trust and a dash of humor.
We are known for our quality, service, and our family-like company culture. We are passionate about all three! If you are a dedicated, low-ego, high-passion team member, who is ready for a challenging role with plenty of room for growth and opportunity, you could be a great fit.
If you align with our Vision + Mission + Values and work well with a team, we’d love to have you join ours.
To apply for these FULL TIME or PART-TIME positions, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line stating which position you are applying for.
No open positions currently. Please check back at a later time for more job postings!
The Arborwear Internship Program
Arborwear is the green industry’s most trusted source for branded workwear. Our honest, hardworking clothing is trusted by down-to-earth pros in the trees and in the trades. This high-quality, rugged, yet comfortable apparel is worn by men and women in construction, conservation and every green industry in between. Our team is famous for its honest, hardworking nature and it’s family-like feel. If you align with our Vision + Mission + Values, have a positive attitude and work well with a team, we’d love to have you join ours.
- Commit to a 15 week internship and work at least 20 hours per week, paid $10.50/hour.
- Work in person and/or remotely with Basecamp, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, email, and other connectivity tools
- Train specific to role or collaborators.
- Keep Arborwear’s vision to be the green industry’s most trusted source of branded workwear, company mission, and Hi-Five values at the core of your work.
- Fulfill priorities per internship role and responsibilities descriptions
- Prove ability to meet and exceed expectations, develop personal and team goals and impact
- Attend weekly company-wide meetings, department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and internship group meetings whether in person or video conference
- Check in as necessary with internship manager and department leader
- Submit all work in full and on deadline as a trusted, professional Arborwear teammate
- Submit an internship review survey at the end of the program
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field of study
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment with high-volume workload
- Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations.
- Familiarity with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Reliable, professional communication
- Conscientious team attitude
- Demonstrable work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solutions-oriented thinking
- Organization, self-starting
- Positive sense of humor