Ironwood Chainsaw Pants
The best-fitting sized-by-waist-AND-inseam chainsaw pants just got less bulky and less hot. Our new lightweight three layer blocking removed bulk and potential overheating. What’s left? The comfort and peace of mind you have knowing you are wearing belt-line to ankle chainsaw protection. Plus: the wrap around calf protection provides you with all around coverage.
- 9 oz. 4-Way Stretch Cordura Tech
- 89% Cordura Nylon, 11% Lycra
- Lightweight 3-layer blocking material
- FC-Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Sized Inseam, Sized waist with LockSnaps™ on the center front closure that snap into place
- UL Certified in US and Canada with the standard for leg protection for chainsaw users in accordance with ASTM F1897-20 and ASTM F3325-20, Class D
- 3-Piece Rugged Gusset™ Crotch
- Elongated pockets with fold-over sawdust resistant pocket flap, zippered rear and utility pockets
- Two CoolZip™ vents on the back of the legs for extra cooling
- Reinforced knees, inseam and outseam for added abrasion resistance
- Wrap around calf protection
Frequently asked questions
RUGGED, DURABLE CLOTHING
Our clothes are so tough, they don’t just hang out in your closet, they do chin-ups until you’re ready to wear them.
FRIENDLY, PERSONAL SERVICE
Reach real people at Arborwear. It’ll be like a family reunion – without all the questions about what you’re doing with your life.
EASY EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Yes, we want you to love your Arborwear. But even more important to us and your safety is that your outdoor clothing and boots fit you properly. Let us help you get the right fit.