- 3.3 oz Durable Stretch Insulated
- 88% Recycled Nylon, 12% Spandex Outer Shell, 60g 100% Polyester (45% Recycled) Primaloft® Gold Active Plus Insulation, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex Lining
- FC-Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Unique Chain Quilting Pattern to Enable Stretch
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Elastic Binding at Cuffs Adjustable Cinch at Bottom Hem
Women’s Chisel Chain Vest
The Chisel Chain line is not your average puffer. This is Arborwear’s first pullover with a recycled nylon outer shell and partially recycled insulation. The intricate details enable stretch, trap warmth, and kick bitter wind to the curb. PrimaLoft® Gold Active Insulation is designed to regulate your comfort during intense activity in a wide range of conditions. AKA, whatever work you do, the Chisel Chain will support you. Plus, say goodbye to an ice cold core; the adjustable cinch at the bottom hem seals out wind and keeps in warmth. To adjust the cord, simply pull it through the interior bottom hem of the pullover.
Frequently asked questions
RUGGED, DURABLE CLOTHING
Our clothes are so tough, they don’t just hang out in your closet, they do chin-ups until you’re ready to wear them.
FRIENDLY, PERSONAL SERVICE
Reach real people at Arborwear. It’ll be like a family reunion – without all the questions about what you’re doing with your life.
EASY EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Yes, we want you to love your Arborwear. But even more important to us and your safety is that your outdoor clothing and boots fit you properly. Let us help you get the right fit.