Youngstown FR 4000 Flame Resistant Gloves
The FR 4000 is a seamless coated palm style work glove that is both cut resistant and flame resistant. This glove will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames. Designed and built in a manner to offer excellent dexterity allowing workers to handle the smallest items while still being highly protected from various hazards. Features a nitrile based blended coated palm that maintains grip even in oily conditions.
- Arc Rating: 7.7 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level A7
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to D6413
- Second Skin dexterity provided by the seamless coated palm glove style
- Nitrile-based blended coating provides superior grip in oily conditions yet will not drip when exposed to flame
- Ideal for a wide variety of work including: Gas Utilities / Appliance Repair / Metering / Electric Utilities / Underground / Splicing Wires
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.
Frequently asked questions
RUGGED, DURABLE CLOTHING
Our clothes are so tough, they don’t just hang out in your closet, they do chin-ups until you’re ready to wear them.
FRIENDLY, PERSONAL SERVICE
Reach real people at Arborwear. It’ll be like a family reunion – without all the questions about what you’re doing with your life.
EASY EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Yes, we want you to love your Arborwear. But even more important to us and your safety is that your outdoor clothing and boots fit you properly. Let us help you get the right fit.