Arbortec Scafell Lite Class 2 Waterproof Chainsaw Boot
This boot has been designed for climbing, groundwork, and forestry. Tested and certified to Class 2. This boot has 24m/s chainsaw protection. The flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature that ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot. The BreatheDry system gives the boots greater breathability and ensures your feet are kept dry. The rollerball lacing system has been included in the design to prevent debris from getting into the boot.
- Leather Upper
- Steel Toe
- Waterproof, Class 2 Chainsaw Protection
- EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
- Puncture Resistant
- BreatheDry® system for breathability and waterproofing
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole
- Vibram® Outsole
- 3 ZONE® lacing system for ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone, and open-top hooks for easy removal.
Frequently asked questions
RUGGED, DURABLE CLOTHING
Our clothes are so tough, they don’t just hang out in your closet, they do chin-ups until you’re ready to wear them.
FRIENDLY, PERSONAL SERVICE
Reach real people at Arborwear. It’ll be like a family reunion – without all the questions about what you’re doing with your life.
EASY EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Yes, we want you to love your Arborwear. But even more important to us and your safety is that your outdoor clothing and boots fit you properly. Let us help you get the right fit.