Join Our Family
We’re growing and need more help! If you have a positive attitude and are organized, reliable, upbeat, qualified and work well with a team, we'd love to have you join ours. Here's what we're looking for right now:
RETAIL STORE ASSOCIATES
Full-time and part-time Team Members with retail experience with a passion for helping people who work hard and play hard outdoors.
Responsibilities: Make life better for customers. Merchandise our honest, hardworking clothing and our other favorite brands of outdoor gear. Open/close our store. Learn from and train others. Foster a clean, healthy, enjoyable place to work and visit. Assist in planning events. Help us reach our sales goals and target profit margins.
Requirements: Two or more years of retail experience; strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and computer skills; high level of initiative and follow through; ability to work some evenings and/or weekends. Apparel experience preferred. Previous buying experience desired but not required.
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Arborwear is searching for an exceptional new full-time Team Member with great people skills and strong attention to detail who is highly organized, eager to learn, and has experience in an office setting.
Arborwear is a unique company. We are known for the quality of our products, our outstanding customer service, and our family-like company culture. We are passionate about all three! If you are passionate and want a challenging role with plenty of room for growth and opportunity, you could be a great fit. You must have solid work experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Inside Sales (2-5 years): Selling directly to customers over the phone and in person. Working in a niche industry, learning a customer base, analyzing sales trends and helping to grow a territory.
- Customer Service (3-5 years): Having direct contact with customers on the phone, email and in person. Maintaining a positive attitude, enjoying working with people, and problem solving. Working in a close-knit group of people where your personality shines through not only to customers but also fellow teammates.
- Account Rep (2-5 years): Managing National Accounts, working with Sales Reps and building sales with each customer.
- Data Entry (1-2 years): Entering data, processing orders, managing work flow on a day-to-day basis.
- High level of organization
- Attention to detail
- Conscientious attitude
- Proven work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- College degree
- Minimum three years full time work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
To apply for a Retail or Customer Care position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include the position for which you are applying.
For all positions, compensation is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits are available. Aborwear is a tobacco-free workplace.