The Timberland PRO Bosshog men's work boots resist abrasions and rough work conditions, with super-rugged Carbonshield™ composite safety toes for maximum protection along with puncture resistance and waterproof construction.
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Non-metallic puncture plates
- Cement construction
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy at key zones of the foot
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1.8 pounds, or 819 grams
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Timberland's waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT: (Non-Metallic Plate) Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
METAL FREE: Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
ANTI-FATIQUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
CARBONSHIELD™ Technology: CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
CSA SD+: Meets CSA standards for SD+ when tested in accordance with ASTM F2412. Each test
specimen shall fall within a range of 106 Ohms to 3.5 x 107 Ohms.