Designed to keep feet dry in comfort, these Boondock men's waterproof work boots feature our exclusive anti-fatigue technology and rugged lug outsoles designed to be resistant to oils, slips and abrasions.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for footwear to ship.
• Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
• Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
• Soft toe
• Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
• Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
• Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
• Padded top collar
• Fiberglass shank for structural support
• Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
• Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
• Single boot weight for size 9: 950 grams/2.09 pounds