Your best bet for cold weather, wet conditions and long hours. This work boot is waterproof and insulated, and a heat-reflecting footbed keeps it even cozier. A slip-resistant sole adds all-surface protection.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for footwear to ship.
All sales are final on these Bargain Tree boots.
• 600g KEEN.Warm insulation
• 90 degree heel
• Goodyear welt construction
• KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
• Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
• Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
• TPU stability shank
• Composite Toe
• Heavy Duty
• Waterproof nubuck leather upper
• Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
• Removable thermal heat shield footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.