Built in our Portland, Oregon factory with the finest materials from around the world. This durable work boot is waterproof and slip-proof, and it has added protection against electrical shocks. Dual-purpose hardware adds lacing options.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for footwear to ship.
• American Built with materials from around the world.
• Integrated heel cushion
• KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
• TPU stability shank
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
• Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
• Speed lacing hooks
• Soft Toe
• Medium Duty
• Waterproof nubuck leather upper
• Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Direct attach PU midsole
• Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
• Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.