From Grundens. This waterproof breathable jacket is tough enough for the Bering Sea, yet is comfortable and practical for everyday fishing use. Tailored from durable nylon fabric with a waterproof breathable barrier and Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish, this hooded jacket stands up to heavy rain and spray. By allowing perspiration to escape, this jacket prevents sweatiness and overheating, even while battling big fish. To ensure performance in tough conditions, the Weather Watch jacket features fully taped seams, double storm flaps, a drop-tail adjustable hem, a full-sized adjustable hood and adjustable cuffs.
• 420D nylon Oxford weave fabric
• 8k/3k waterproof breathable
• Fully taped seams
• Sturdy zipper front with double storm flaps
• Adjustable hem
• Full-size hood with elastic draw string closure
• Hook-and-loop cinch cuff closures