Active Wash is a high-performance wash-in cleaner designed to remove dirt, sweat, and odors from all sportswear.
You’re not the only one that needs to recover after a workout. Your sports kit has suffered alongside you and needs restoring if it’s to continue performing at its best. While regular laundry detergents can remove visible dirt from your kit, they’re unable to care for the technical fibres that make up your gear. Rather than removing performance-impairing impurities such as dirt, sweat, and natural oils, regular detergents merely mask them with perfumes and optical brighteners, intensifying the problem. The result is sportswear that isn’t truly clean, and which is unable to give you the competitive edge you deserve.
Active Wash is different. It has been formulated to thoroughly clean and restore all sports kit. Instead of masking dirt and odour, Active Wash removes them. And, unlike regular laundry products, Active Wash provides a boost to your garment’s performance features, including their ability to wick away moisture. It works at low wash temperatures and improves drying times too – meaning less time spent doing laundry, and more time pushing yourself to the limit.
Active Wash is a wash-in cleaner designed to remove sweat, dirt, and odours from all sportswear. It is suitable for use on all garments made from merino, lyrca, polyester, and cotton
• Removes dirt and odors.
• Reduces kit drying times.
• Maximizes wicking performance.
• Effective at low wash temperatures
Usage instructions are as follows:
• Shake the bottle before use.
• Pour 30ml (one full cap) into the detergent drawer of the washing machine.
• Granger's recommends washing sports kit separately from your regular laundry.
• Wash your kit at 30°C on a full wash cycle.
• Dry your gear as per the instructions on their care labels.