Crafted in Portland, Oregon by skilled American workers, Keen's Utility Men's Concord 6"" Waterproof Work Boots give you reason to take pride in what you wear. Keen.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membranes block out the day's weather. The Keen.Tuff.Tex™ upper's tensile-strength fabric resists abrasion for the life of the boots. Cleansport NXT™ technology delivers natural odor protection. Left and right asymmetrical steel toes ensure an ergonomic fit. Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds; direct-attach polyurethane midsoles; and TPU shanks combine for supportive cushioning and stability. Oil- and slip-resistant, nonmarking rubber outsoles offer sure-footed traction across a variety of slick surfaces. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA nonslip standards, and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M 1/75 C/75 EH standards. Made in USA and Imported.
• Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membranes
• Abrasion-resistant Keen.Tuff.Tex uppers
• Cleansport NXT technology delivers natural odor protection
• Left and right asymmetrical steel toes for an ergonomic fit
• Oil- and slip-resistant, nonmarking rubber outsoles