This steel-toe work boot boasts out-of-the-box comfort, with a spacious toe box and added cushioning at the heel. Waterproofing makes it an all-weather option, designed for medium to heavy-duty jobs.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for footwear to ship.
• American Built with materials from around the world.
• Integrated PU heel cushion
• KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
• Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
• Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
• TPU stability shank
• Medium Duty
• Waterproof nubuck leather upper
• Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Direct attach PU midsole
• Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
• Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.