This waterproof work boot is ready for overtime. Asymmetrical steel toes improve the fit, and a stability plate adds support. Reflective webbing and a slip-resistant sole amp up the safety factor.
• 90 degree heel
• KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
• KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
• Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
• Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
• Reflective webbing for additional safety
• Steel Toe
• Medium Duty
• Waterproof nubuck leather upper
• Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
• Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
• Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.