Arborwear RAC Chaps: the only chainsaw chaps with replaceable straps. Extra-long, extra-comfortable apron style chainsaw chaps are made for people who need a little extra length.
The new Arborwear RAC Chainsaw Chaps were developed to tackle the issues with traditional chainsaw chaps. With the Patented Daisy Fit™ System, the RAC chaps feature a strap system where straps are Replaceable if broken or lost, Adjustable to various leg sizes and shapes, and Comfortable for all-day wear, reducing discomfort and fatigue. All designed in an effort to keep you working longer and safer in the field. Size LONG Fits Pant Inseam 34"-36".
Leg Protection Device For Chainsaw Users In Accordance With The Standard For Leg Protective Device For Chainsaw Users. CAN/BNQ 1923-450-M91
Leg Protective Garment In Accordance With ASTM F1897 Standard Specification For Leg Protection For Chainsaw Users (2014). ASTM F1897-2014
• Patented Daisy Fit™ Strap System for a Customized Fit or Strap and Buckle Replacement
• 6-Layer Blocking Material
• 915 Denier Nylon Outer Layer, 400 Denier Nylon Inner Layer
• Stretch Straps for All Day Comfort.
• Stretch, Adjustable, Trim-to-Fit Waist Belt Fits Up To 48” Waist
• Heavy Duty Nylon with PU Coating and DWR for Water Resistance
• Heavy Duty Buckles Withstand Stress and Cold
• Left Facing Wrap Around Pads Designed for Added Protection from a Chainsaw’s Natural
• 180 ° of Leg Protection (Apron Style Only)