* As Seen In Tree Care Industry Magazine * Introducing the only chainsaw pants sized like your regular pants - with waist and inseam measurements. What customers love: "cut to fit; cooling features; breathable and flexible fabric."
Our customers have been asking us for years to make chainsaw pants. Well, we listened. We talked to customers, surveyed more than 1,000 members of the tree care community, developed prototypes, field tested, and found ways to improve. Finally, we're ready to share what we believe are the best-fitting chainsaw pants on the market, with the features that are most important to our customers. These pants give you standard waist and length sizing, so there's no guesswork involved in finding your fit. And why is finding your fit so important? Because PPE that fits you better increases your safety on the job.
Leg Protection Device For Chainsaw Users In Accordance With The Standard For Leg Protective Device For Chainsaw Users. CAN/BNQ 1923-450-M91 / 3XF3
Leg Protective Garment In Accordance With ASTM F1897 Standard Specification For Leg Protection For Chainsaw Users (2014). ASTM F1897-2014 / 3XF3
• Standard waist and length sizing
• Wrap around calf protection
• UL Certified in the U.S. and Canada
• 9 oz. 4-Way Stretch Tech Nylon fabric that is breathable and flexible for maximum comfort
• CoolCore liner that wicks and spreads moisture to help regulate body temperature and stay comfortable and safe
• Two CoolZip vents on the back of the legs for extra cooling
• LockSnaps™ on the center front closure that snap into place and stay put
• Lightweight 5-layer blocking material
• Reinforced knees and cuffs for added abrasion resistance
• Teflon™ Fabric Protector to repel water- and oil-based liquids
• Elongated pockets with fold-over Velcro® closures at the top to keep out sawdust
• Rear zippered pocket
Reviewed by Steven
I have used first gen Clogger Zeros, Pfanner Gladiator Vents, and Arbortec Breathe flex. These are the best by far. They took all the little quirks and nuisances about other pants and found solutions to them all. These are light weight, durable and very comfortable. They have wraparound protection on the ankles which I haven't seen on any other pants. A problem I had with my Zero's was that when they got small holes in their outer shell, saw dust and other grime would over time trickle in the hole until there would become a build up in the bottom of the leg below the hole that would also bind up in the fibers. Arborwear has incorporated a barrier between the protective pad and outer shell and left the the bottom cuff open so that if the same situation ever arises, all the junk will fall through. I am very impressed with them after a couple months use.
Reviewed by Steve B.
Excellent quality and attention to detail, I especially like the way the pockets zip down to close hence no sawdust in your pockets! Very smart and professional looking trousers, very well thought out.
Reviewed by Rick D.
I like the vertical vents in the back of the leg. They seem to allow far more air flow through the leg. The material on the inside is comfortable against my skin. It feels cooler in the hot, humid temperatures.
Reviewed by Scott S.
Perfect for climbing. The material is breathable. I did not overheat.
Reviewed by Mike T.
What I like about the Arborwear chainsaw pants is that they are cut to fit. They don’t have a small-medium-large, it is the same as your normal pants sizes.
Reviewed by Phil K.
I really like these pants! The sizing is easy and the fabric is durable and holds up well on the job. I love the knees and the pockets.
Reviewed by Peter H.
These are a true climber’s pant. The pocket orientation works well with my saddle set up. The wicking interior material really helped in the heat and humidity of the long days cleaning up IRMA.