The new Arborwear RAC Chainsaw Chaps were developed to tackle the issues with traditional chainsaw chaps. With the Patented Daisy Fit™ System, the RAC chaps feature a strap system where straps are Replaceable if broken or lost, Adjustable to various leg sizes and shapes, and Comfortable for all day wear, reducing discomfort and fatigue. All designed in an effort to keep you working longer and safer in the field. Size LONG Fits Pant Inseam 34""-36"".
Leg Protection Device For Chainsaw Users In Accordance With The Standard For Leg Protective Device For Chainsaw Users. CAN/BNQ 1923-450-M91
Leg Protective Garment In Accordance With ASTM F1897 Standard Specification For Leg Protection For Chainsaw Users (2014). ASTM F1897-2014
• Patented Daisy FitTM Strap System for a Customized Fit or Strap and Buckle Replacement
• 6-Layer Blocking Material
• 1000 Denier Nylon Outer Layer, 400 Denier Nylon Inner Layer
• Stretch Straps for All Day Comfort.
• Stretch, Adjustable, Trim-to-Fit Waist Belt Fits Up To 48” Waist
• Heavy Duty Nylon with PU Coating and DWR for Water Resistance
• Heavy Duty Buckles Withstand Stress and Cold
• Left Facing Wrap Around Pads Designed for Added Protection from a Chainsaw’s Natural
• Direction of Pull (Calf Wrap Style Only)
• 360 ° of Lower Leg Protection (Calf Wrap Style Only)
Reviewed by Todd
By far the most comfortable chainsaw chaps I have owned. I have worn several styles from several different companies and have always seen them as something I had to wear. It's safety gear, it's not made to be comfortable. Well not anymore thanks to my friends at Arborwear! The elastic straps allow for so much more job site flexibility and comfort. Kudos to my Jedi masters of product development, it's like you guys read my mind. Thanks Arborwear, keep the amazing products coming.